Tools Useful for Budgets
Our projection software will streamline your budget preparation process by at least 50%, saving a great deal of time and money for your company!
Click Here to Purchase a Subscription Online!
The single-user license has been removed temporarily, but it will return very soon as an online subscription.
We Make Budgeting Easy!Our Financial Modeling tool is designed to work for almost any business: Service, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.. The cloud-based delivery system makes our projection/financial analysis software extremely affordable. We've spent 20 years developing and improving it, so you won't find a more useful, efficient and user-friendly projection anywhere else!
- Simply enter numbers (or percentages) in the pre-determined algorithms. Some expenses have multiple formula options.
- There are 15 financial ratios and indicators, a comparison to industry averages by NAISC code, and comparative
scoring based on a 5 point scale. Our industry database is populated by Bizminer.com.
Bizminer is one of the best financial analysis databases in the business! We're very fortunate to have them on board.
- Accounts are user defined! You can use the default accounts provided, you can upload accounts from your accounting program, or you can enter any number of accounts. Use as few as 50 or as many as 50,000!
- You can easily update (or upload) monthly actual activity. Also: Actual activity doesn't populate the projection
till the Balance Sheet balances (Patent pending).
IE: Your projection doesn't become useless while you're updating monthly numbers!
- You can enter up to 3 years of historical financial data. Historical financial data is not required, of course; but if you're not a new start-up, you should consider uploading it.
- The more data you enter, the more sophisticated the projection becomes. You can even enter your depreciation schedule totals to make the projected balance sheet even more accurate!
- Projected financials are based on a number of variables including headcount, hourly rates, expected sales, etc. Monthly Sales can be expressed as a multiple of production staff (or sales staff) and your expected business cycle.
- It's very interactive! If you add employees, you automatically buy a desk, a chair, hardware, and software; office expenses become incrementally more expensive; The depreciation schedule is updated; the cost of the Christmas party and the Summer picnic goes up.... you get the idea. This might be the most interactive projection tool available anywhere!
- Final reports are presented very professionally, but we also provide them in spreadsheet format; which allows you to alter the format in any way you like.